How YOUR WEDDING Works
Of course, no two weddings are the same, so each process is uniquely crafted to suit each couple's needs. But here are some milestones you can expect along the way:
1. At your convenience: Submit your inquiry (it’s real quick I promise!)
2. Within 24 hours: You get a quote back and/or any follow-up questions from Lauren.
3. Once you're ready: Ask any follow-ups, sign your contract and then let’s get started! Lauren will send you over an initial questionnaire to prep you for our time together and we will set our our initial start date! Then......
4. One month from YOUR WEDDING (or earlier if you're eager!): Hold your “Master Meeting” with Month-Of Coordinator, Lauren and Your Wedding Manager (Lauren/Justine/Laura/or Lauren R.)- give the team every detail/hope/dream/wish/vision you've got. Based off of scheduling, meetings can potentially be in person or via Facetime, Google Hangouts, etc. (Praise be technology!)
5. Post meeting: You forward Lauren all vendor contracts, email correspondence, vision boards, etc.
6. Within a week of your Master Meeting: Lauren turns all details into your “Master Wedding Memo and Master Pack List" for you and outlines outstanding any to-dos and missing gaps.
7. From the Master Meeting on... : YWbL is there for you every step of the way! Taking over vendor/venue relationships, tying up the nitty gritty details, and allowing you to bask in all your moments; giving you relief in that event professionals will handle all your needs.
8. Rehearsal and YOUR WEDDING day! Along with our trusty emergency supply kit, Your Wedding Manager runs your rehearsal and YOUR WEDDING while you enjoy your friends, family, fiancé and Your Wedding totally worry-free. Whatever occurs that day, we’ve got you covered.
Easy right? But don't take it from us:
Lauren was the best addition to my daughter's wedding plans. After spending months planning her wedding, my daughter turned over the plans to Lauren. Through her logistical wizardry, she contacted all the vendors and coordinated with us on payments, final plans, scheduling and deliveries. She made sure that we had thought of everything needed and made excellent suggestions when asked for how to handle tips, transportation between events, and helping to make sure my daughter's vision became reality. She contacted the wedding party and helped with scheduling appropriate times for everything that was taking place on the day of the rehearsal and ceremony so there were no time crunches or stressful moments. Her day of coordinator Laura was a wonderful addition to her team and the whole process allowed us to really enjoy this special event with family and friends. I would recommend this type service to anyone planning a wedding.
- Nancy Dunning, Nashville Mother of the Bride
header photo courtesy of The Blonde Photographer